WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Site registration;
- Orders placed on the Site;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- If applicable, resume, work history, CV, resume or other job application information;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
• The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photographs or images or comments. • Information we collect about you. • With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
• We may also collect information about your devices (including phones, computers or other devices) where you access and visit our Sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals).
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways: • To help us respond to your queries; • To provide you with information on the relevant Partisan recording artist; • To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about or that we feel may interest you; • To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them; • To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting • To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; • To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions. • To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms; • To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; • To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services; • To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; • To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; • To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; • As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you (including information in relation to your devices). We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including: • Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service; • Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers; • Relevant Partisan recording artists and/or their representatives; • Advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate and other information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; • Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site; • Third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, ADVERTISING OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICES
This Site is not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does Partisan knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law. You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USERS OF SITES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Legal Basis for Data Processing
We may use automated decision making technologies, including profiling, to support our data processing activities. Our automated decision making capabilities include logic that attempts to identify artists, music, communications, products, or offers that we believe may interest you. By using this logic, it helps us personalize your interactions with Partisan and Partisan artists. For you, this means that you may see online advertisements, direct marketing communications (if you have subscribed), or other advertising or marketing messages or special offers based on your activity on our Sites or interactions with Partisan Entities and Affiliates or our third party partners.
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you to use all the features of the Site.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request a copy of relevant safeguards by contacting Partisan as described in the “Contact” section.